The space between the Northern Boundary and Cang Yue Island is known as the Benthic. Filled with monsters, it also harbors lucrative treasure, such as Zuma ornaments, Blessing Oil, Skills Books, and more.
- Upon reaching level 20, you can access Benthic level 1.
- Every hour, the bulletin at the top of the screen will display prompts to go to Pier to find the Mystic Master NPC.
- Pay this NPC the required charm to enter the Benthic.
- Because there are many treasures within the Benthic, it can be rather tricky to deal with monsters. Not only is this the wonderland for single adventurers, it is also a treasure spot for team players. As long as you have superb skills, you are set to get loads of good treasure.
- Monsters in the Benthic have special attributes: these Evil Spirits lurk everywhere, and their teleport attacks are a nightmare to Priests. Priests should not try to approach them with attack first, as it would be difficult to retreat if you agitate them. The bad-tempered Undead Merms have a tactic to perish with their enemies that even warriors need to fear. Apart from which, there are also many other monsters that await players to discover.